TV personality Lillian Muli has been vocal on her social media platforms. Some of her posts have gotten her into trouble with Netizens but I must say a bigger part of what she posts has been motivating.
You will probably remember when she called her lover a ‘Community husband’ or when she posts her mysterious man, that is just part of how she has managed to entertain her followers.
But here are quotes from Lillian Muli’s social media that we all love;
1. New year wisdom. Kuna age ukifika na bado unaongea juu ya fake friends unakaa tu mjinga. Be your own friend first. Happy New year.
2. A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.
3. Confident, happy and secure people stand out because what’s on the inside shows on the outside.
4. Speak your truth. Live your truth. Let your truth dictate your conscience.
It’s ok to be different. I know I am and that’s just fine.
5. The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.
6. Always wake up with a smile knowing that today you are going to have fun accomplishing what others are too afraid to do.
7. At the end of the day Good Women always win!
8. Dear Singles,
Some people are good wedding material but are terrible marriage material.
Some people are nice until they have finished with you.
Some are good caring and available as long as they can use you for themselves.
Some are ready for a glamourous wedding but unprepared for a blissful marriage.
Some men are biologically ready to be a father but not mentally or spiritually ready to be a husband.
Yet some ladies are biologically ready to be a mother but not mentally or spiritually ready to be a wife.
They work harder on the wedding plans, than they do on the marriage plans.
A wedding is for one day.
A marriage is for a life time.
Never you forget this.
If you promote a lady who is not ready to be a wife then you have to struggle to make her who she is not.
If you promote a man who is not ready to be a husband then you have to struggle to make him who he is not.