Ladasha Belle Wambui and Princess Tiffah have risen to be kid influencers thanks to having influential parents.
Saved by grace! Meet Kenya’s celebrity miracle babies
Some of their similarities are:
They are both stylish, these two children have been known for dressing well and also Ladasha won the most stylish kid celebrity of the year awards.
2. They are both brand ambassadors, due to the influence their parents have and also, they have many brands come forth to endorse them as ambassadors. Ladasha right now partners with the kid’s bedroom.
3. They both go to Montessori schools. Both Tiffah and Ladasha are known to attend good schools which are not cheap.
Kenya to the world! Popular personalities who are now international
4. They both have younger brothers. Ladasha has Muraya Jnr while Tiffah has Nillan.
5. They are both fluent in English which can be attributed to the great schools they go to. This leaves fans shocked at how good a young child’s English could be with crazy comments like,
“Jehoffa, huyu mtoto hasomei polling station.”
6. They are both firstborn daughters to their parents. Tiffah is the first-born daughter to Diamond and Zari while Ladasha is the first-born daughter to DJ Mo and Size 8.
7. They are both the highest followed children on social media in their respective countries.
8. Both of them share a beautiful bond with their fathers.