Kenyan celebrities like to come up with weird aliases (aka stage names) that have a way of sticking in your brain.
Some of these names sound funny anyway, probably the reason why they have kept them away from the public but some others sound interesting.
With the new artistes and groups on board, no one knows their real names and here are some of them:
1.Swat-Boniface Mwangi–Mtoto wa Eunice is one the five boys who are behind what’s arguably the biggest song in the country this year ‘lamba lolo’. Ethics is a Kenyan afro-pop music group formed in Nairobi in 2018 by its four members namely Swat, Reckless, Zila and Seska.
2.Naiboi – Michael Kennedy Claver
3.Masauti- Mohammed Ali
4.Mr Seed – Moses Tarus Omondi.
5.Rabbit- Kevin Onimba
6.DK Kwenye Beat- David Kilonzo
7.Arrow Bwoy- Ali Yusuf
8.Kush Tracey – Teresia Ndoti Wambui
9.Khaligraph Jones – Brian Robert Ouko
10.Willy Paul – Abubakar Radidi Opondo
11.DJ Joe Mfalme – Joseph Mwenda Munoru
12.Dr Ofweneke – Sande Bush
13.Kenrazy – Kenneth Aketch Oluoch Barnabas
14.Pascal Tokodi – Pascalino Lpesinoi Lenguro Tokodi
15.Nyashinski – Nyamari Ongegu
16.Timmy Tdat – Timothy Owuor
17. MCA Tricky – Paul Kimani Njoroge
18.Nonini – Hubert Mbuku Nakitare
19. Msupa S – Sandra Chebet Koech
20. Noti Flow – Natalie Florence Katuto
21. Chantelle – Winnie Wambui Naisula Ole Siameto
22. Size 8 – Linet Masivo Munyali
23. Otile Brown – Jacob Obunga
24. Juacali – Paul Julius Nunda
25. Rufftone- Roy Smith Mwatia
26. DJ Shiti- Steven Oduor Dede
27. Mejja- Major Nemeye Khadija
28.Shappa Man – Benoit Kanema
29. Fena Gitu – Truphena Gitu
30. Ljay Maasai – James Lekishon Ole Kamwaro