Deputy Public Prosecutor Noordin Haji is feared and respected thanks to his strict stance and zeal to fight corruption and bad vices in the community.
He came into the limelight after ascending into the seat of DPP and since then his star has only been shinning brighter and brighter by the day.
Below are things you did not know about him
- He is a lawyer by profession and had worked at the office of the Attorney General before he joined the NIS.
- He has in the past worked with NIS (National Intelligence Service).
He joined the Institution as a graduate trainee and rose through the ranks to become the Director in charge of Economic Crimes at NIS.
3. His father is the Garissa senator elected on Jubilee Party ticket.
4. The outspoken and daring DPP was born and raised in Garissa County.
5. He is book smart having graduated with a law degree at the Wales College, Cardiff, United Kingdom.
6. His work at NIS earned him death threats from the feared terror group Al Shaabab but he says he is ready to die.
7.Unlike you and I Haji is a man who likes his privacy,he is reclusive.
He does not drink nor does he go clubbing. Given the nature of his work it’s easy to understand why he doesn’t.
8. Noordin is born in a family of nine.